Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Free Blog Backgrounds!

Check out the blog templates to the left of this site. If you are interested in using one for FREE, our promotion is for a limited time only!
1. Leave a comment here with your email address and template design you like
2. Mention my new "Fleur Designs" site on your blog/website and
I will personally send you the template you want.
3.Save the template on your computer

Then...

1.Upload the template into http://www.photobucket.com/ and
2. You will use the {direct link} provided under the template for your new blog design.
3. Follow the instructions on the bottom left
Voila! You have a new blog template.
Pass the word along....this free promotion won't last forever!

1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog after looking for free blog backgrounds. I really like "Fabulous Pink" temp#pnk1. My email address:jessb@hotmail.com
    Can't wait to see when you upload more!

    ReplyDelete